Components are one of the indispensable parts in civil and industrial constructions. Understanding what components are, as well as their classification and applications, will help businesses calculate and select components that need to be processed and manufactured in accordance with the construction work. Thereby ensuring the construction is always safe and stable.
1. What is a Component?
These are the basic parts that are separated from the structures in reinforced concrete or steel structure works. This is a fairly common term in the construction industry.
Works related to components such as calculation and measurement of supporting forces, internal and external forces. At the same time, some external influences that change the structure of the building are also taken into account.
Architects or contractors must perform accurate structural calculations to ensure that the building's structures are tightly connected, safe, and sustainable over time.
In addition, to create larger composite members from separate sections and plates, connections must be used. They are linked together to create a complete construction. The current popular connections such as welding and bolting connections, ciphertext links, ..
2. What types of components are included?
- Bending member
It is the most important and widely used basic type such as beams, floors, stairs.
- Compression member:
Commonly found in columns of house frames, in arches and beams, compressive force N acts along the longitudinal axis of the member. There are two main types: central compression and eccentric compression
- Tensile structure:
Tensile structures are commonly found in the tension rods, suspension bars and tension rods of the arches of liquid tanks, bunkers, silos, pressure pipes, etc.
2 main types: central and eccentric tensile.
- Torsion-resistant member:
Commonly associated with flexural types. The horizontal load-bearing column is placed at a distance from the axis, the beam is connected to the slab on one side, the crossbeams of the boundary frame support the beams in the direction perpendicular to the rigid connection.
In the torsion member, the main tensile and compressive stresses will appear at an angle of 45 degrees relative to the axis.
3. Traditional wooden house application
The most important part of a house's frame is the column, which assumes the role of bearing the compressive force transmitted from the beams or beams to the floor and keeps the house stable. There are the following column types:
- The main column: This is the main column of the house, at the two ends create a depth for the middle space.
- Sub-pillars: are auxiliary columns, located at the ends of spans. The steeper the roof and the lower the slope, the more columns will appear there.
- Eaves column: This is a common column in some ancient buildings, in the traditional style. On the porch, in front, behind will add porch columns as pillars.
Beams (beams) are horizontal braces in tension and are responsible for connecting columns together. There are many types of beams located inside, outside or perpendicular to the beam frame. Basic beams:
- Lower bar (branch bar): Link all the pillars together at the top of the head.
- Crossbar on sub-column: Links the column of the upper frame.
- The upper beam: It connects to the top of the main column. Parallel to the length of the house.
- The bar under the sub-column: same as above, except for connecting the lower part of the column.
- The veranda connects the frame to 1 body
- Another type is a thunderstorm: The beam on the roof of the house.
4. Application of building roof
- The main beams function along the length of the roof frame.
- Dui (rui) the secondary beam in the middle is placed along the slope of the roof, overlapping the railing system.
- Sesame are the smaller sub-beams, which will intersect the rafters. The bridge structure is in the order of diaphragm - dui - sesame, this structure will help the roof of the building to be stronger.
- Curtain brick is a single terracotta brick, commonly used for wooden houses.
- Dragon scale tile helps the house not to leak, avoid heat and especially has a clay sandwich in the middle.
5. Components commonly found in pre-engineered steel buildings
Pre-engineered steel buildings often use structures such as: Columns, trusses, beams, purlins, .. These are components designed to be capable of bearing and exceeding large spans up to 100m as required. factory demand.
Columns and trusses are usually designed in the form of H-shaped steel or in the form of trusses and round columns. For conventional beams, I, H, box beams are used.
Steel purlins are usually in the form of letters C, Z ... Besides, the distance of purlins is from 1m - 1.5m and is linked to the main frame to support the corrugated iron roof system above.
Auxiliary components – The bracing of the steel structure building is to increase the connection capacity and at the same time ensure the stability of the pre-engineered steel building frame structure system during the erection process. Bracing includes types such as roof bracing, gable bracing, purlin bracing, steel building column bracing.
Owning CNC machines with advanced and modern technology and a team of experienced engineers. Viet Son is a unit that processes and manufactures standard components with fast construction time and low investment costs, helping businesses achieve high economic efficiency.
Businesses wishing to consult or process components, please leave information or contact us immediately via hotline 0922 868 868 - 0922 668 868.