We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers’ personal information, making every effort and using appropriate measures to keep the information that customers provide us during the use of this website confidential. and protected from unauthorized access. However, we do not guarantee to prevent all unauthorized access. In the event of unauthorized access beyond our control, Viet Son Mechanical Co., Ltd. will not be responsible in any way for any claims, disputes or damages arising from or in connection with such unauthorized access.
Customers are advised to know their rights when using our services introduced on this website.
We make the following commitments in accordance with the laws of Vietnam, including the ways we use to keep customers’ information confidential.
1- Purpose of collecting personal information
When customers register for free doctor consultation on this website, our personal information collected by us includes:
– First and last name;
– Phone number;
– Your question.
All personal information that we collect is for the purpose of ensuring the interests of customers and operating and maintaining the quality of services of Viet Son Mechanical Co., Ltd.
Viet Son Mechanical Company Limited is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the “vietson.com.vn” website.
2- Scope of information use
The above information will be used for one or all of the following purposes:
– Support customers to answer questions and concerns related to the services of Viet Son Mechanical Co., Ltd. and make an appointment if customers have needs.
– Advising registered customers on services and service preferences of Viet Son Mechanical Co., Ltd.
– Announce promotions or benefits that customers are entitled to.
– Contact with customers in special cases.
– In addition, we will use personal information provided by customers to assist in managing customer accounts; Operate and maintain service quality; Provide statistics related to the use of Viet Son Mechanical’s website.
– Personal information collected will be used internally and provided to courier service providers or our affiliates.
– In case there is a lawful request from a competent state agency or related parties (if any), we are responsible for providing customer information in accordance with the law. Outside of this case, no one has the right to infringe on the customer’s personal information.
3- Information storage time
We store the personal information that customers provide on the server of vietson.com.vn.
Personal data of the customer will be stored until a request for deletion is received from the customer. However, the history of personal data of customers related to our orders or customer care services is still managed and circulated internally by Viet Son Mechanical Co., Ltd.
4- Persons or organizations that may have access to personal information
Subjects with access to customers’ personal information include:
– Viet Son Mechanical Company Limited.
– Courier service providers or affiliates of Viet Son Mechanical Co., Ltd. to provide support and services to customers.
5- Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
VIET SON MECHANICAL CO., LTD
Address: Lot C2-7, Road N7, Tan Phu Trung Industrial Park, Cu Chi, HCMC
Phone: 0898 679797
6- Methods and tools for customers to access and correct their personal data
Customers have the right to check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by contacting the Website Administration Board via phone number: 0898 679797
7- Mechanism for receiving and resolving customer complaints related to the misuse of personal information or the notified scope
– Personal information of customers is committed to confidentiality according to the personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each customer is done only with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
– Do not use, transfer, provide or disclose to any other third party (except for our courier service provider, affiliate or otherwise required by law). law) about personal information of customers without consent from customers.
– In case the information server is hacked, causing the risk of customer information loss, we are responsible for notifying the authorities for timely investigation and handling.
– Suggest that customers who have complaints about information security content contact the website’s Administration Board, and at the same time provide evidence and evidence for us to have a basis to settle the complaint.
When receiving these feedbacks and complaints, we will confirm the information, in case it is true as reflected by the customer, depending on the extent, we will take timely handling measures.
If the case exceeds its competence, the Company will propose to transfer the case to the competent authorities. In this case, the Company still coordinates support to best protect the interests of customers.
– Any dispute arising between the Company and the customer will be resolved on the basis of negotiation. In case the desired agreement cannot be reached, either party has the right to bring the case to the competent People’s Court for settlement.